– A thermal temperature reader is located at our main entrance, along with PPE for guests
– Masks are required in all shared/common areas
– Floor markers have been placed in all high traffic areas (elevators, beverage stations, reception, etc.)
– High visibility labels are used to display a surface or room has been sanitized. Our team will know to sanitize any surface after a guest has removed after use.
– Disposable desk pads are available throughout our space
– To promote proper ventilation, windows remain open in shared areas
– For the interim, all kitchens are stocked with disposables, including tissues for touching any shared surfaces
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility, both automatic wall mounted and pumps
– UV lights in our HVAC system (updates to come)
– We have hired additional support staff to frequently sanitize the space throughout the daily, including frequent cleaning of all high touch areas
– Zoom enabled meeting and huddle rooms
– Placement of furniture to encourage physical distancing
– All meeting rooms, huddle rooms, phone booths and common areas have cleaning supplies available for shared use
…and more, we are working our hardest to ensure your safety. Our team is consistently practicing, learning and implementing the keep of a safe office environment.
When will the event center bring in large gatherings?
If I’m sick or have a common cold, will I be allowed in the space?
What if someone in the space isn’t following protocol and not respecting social distance?
How will we go about having guests sign in to limit contact?