– Thermal temperature reader at our main entrance, along with PPE for guests
– Floor markers in high traffic areas (elevators, beverage stations, reception, etc.)
– High visibility labels displaying a surface or room has been sanitized (expect in huddle rooms and shared areas)
– Disposable desk pads for daily use
– Open windows promoting ventilation
– Disposables in all kitchens, including tissues for touching any shared surfaces
– Hand sanitizer throughout the facility, both automatic wall mounted and pumps
– UV lights in our HVAC system (updates to come)
– Frequent cleaning of all high touch areas
– Additional Zoom software in conference and huddle rooms
– Placement of furniture to encourage physical distancing
…and more, we are working our hardest to ensure your safety
When will the event center bring in large gatherings?
If I’m sick or have a common cold, will I be allowed in the space?
What if someone in the space isn’t following protocol and not respecting social distance?
How will we go about having guests sign in to limit contact?